Research Output per year
- School of Business and Economics, Economics - Full Professor, Associate Professor
- Amsterdam Centre for World Food Studies - Full Professor
- Tinbergen Institute - Full Professor
- School of Business and Economics, Economics - Associate Professor
- Amsterdam Centre for World Food Studies - Associate Professor
- Tinbergen Institute - Associate Professor
Nature-based solutions for managing water availability in: The United Nations World Water Development Report 2018: Nature-based solutions for water.Sonneveld, B. G. J. S. & Alfarra, A. 2018 Editions UNESCO.
Research output: Scientific - peer-review › Book
Be Patient When Measuring Hyperbolic Discounting: Stationarity, Time Consistsency and Time Invariance in a Field ExperimentJanssens, W., Kramer, B. & Swart, L. 21 Jan 2017 In : Journal of Development Economics. 126, p. 77-90
Research output: Scientific - peer-review › Article
Comments by Remco H. Oostendorp, on internationalization of Indian enterprises: Patterns, determinants, and policy issuesOostendorp, R. H. 1 Jan 2017 In : Asian Economic Papers. 16, 1, p. 168-171 4 p.
Research output: Scientific › Comment/Letter to the editor