Bomi Kim is a PhD candidate at KIN Center for Digital Innovation at the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. She holds a Research Master's degree in Social Sciences from the University of Amsterdam (2018) and a Bachelor's degree in Sociology and Economics from Seoul National University (2015).
For her PhD project, she studies the intersection of Learning Algorithms and Knowledge Work using radiology as an example. She is interested in this phenomenon within the larger context of quanitifaction, commensuartion, and standardization of our lives.
• “Knowledge Management” (Apr-May 2019)
• “Qualitative Research Methods and Design” (Jan-Feb 2019)
• “New Ways of Working” (Nov-Dec 2018)
• PhD: 3-year Full Funding by Amsterdam Business Research Institute.
• MSc: 2-year Orange Tulip Scholarship (ca. €23k) by Nuffic Neso Korea (The Netherlands Education Support Office in Korea).
• BA: 4-year Junior Frontier Leader Scholarship (ca. €15k) by Samsung Life Insurance.
No ancillary activities
Ancillary activities are updated daily