Research Output per year
Prof. Dr. Yvonne Burger is part-time professor ‘Organisational Culture, Communication and Leadership’ at the Vrije Universiteit in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. She is connected to the VU Center for Executive Coaching. She works also as an independent consultant and executive coach and is specialised in individual, team and organisational development. She is (international) experienced in various sectors – both profit and not-for-profit organizations – and is a member and Academic Fellow of the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes (ICMCI).
Yvonne publishes books and articles on work related subjects regularly. She worked for several management-consulting firms like Touche Ross International and the Twynstra Group in The Netherlands. From 2002 till 2004 she was Dean of Sioo Business School in The Netherlands, the inter-university centre for development in the field of organisation studies and change management.
- Burger Organization Development | Bussum | Directeur/eigenaar | 1999-01-01 - present
- TIjdschrift Management & Consulting | Amsterdam | Member Advisory Board | 2011-12-01 - present
- Tijdschrift voor Begeleidingskunde | Amsterdam | Member Advisory Board | 2013-06-03 - present
- Tijdschrift voor Ontwikkeling in Organisaties | Amsterdam | Member Advisory Board | 2013-09-02 - present
- Rechtbank Gelderland | Arnhem | Member Advisory Board | 2013-11-01 - present
- Orde van Organisatiekundigen en Adviseurs (OOA) | Amsterdam | Academic Fellow | 2013-11-04 - present
- Van Ede & Partners | Amsterdam | Commissaris | 2014-05-01 - present
- OOA/ROA | Nijkerk | Member Scientific Council | 2015-06-25 - present
- Tilburg University School of Social & Behavioral Sciences | Tilburg | Member Societal Council | 2017-10-01 - present
- Hogeschool Windesheim | Zwolle/Almere | Commissaris | 2018-02-01 - present
- Vereniging Toezichthouders Hogescholen | Naarden | Bestuurder | 2019-05-01 - present
- Vereniging Toezichthouders Hogescholen | Den Haag | Bestuurder | 2019-05-01 - present
Ancillary activities are updated daily
Research output: Contribution to Journal › Article › Professional
Reviewing the labyrinth of psychological resilience: Establishing criteria for resilience-building programsIJntema, R. C., Burger, Y. D. & Schaufeli, W. B., Dec 2019, In : Consulting Psychology Journal: Practice and Research. 71, 4, p. 288-304 17 p.
Research output: Contribution to Journal › Article › Academic › peer-review
Activities per year
1 media contribution
Press/Media: Expert Comment
1 media contribution
Press/Media: Public Engagement Activities