Author Correction: Trade-offs in using European forests to meet climate objectives

Sebastiaan Luyssaert, Guillaume Marie, Aude Valade, Yi Ying Chen, Sylvestre Njakou Djomo, James Ryder, Juliane Otto, Kim Naudts, Anne Sofie Lansø, Josefine Ghattas, Matthew J. McGrath

Research output: Contribution to JournalComment / Letter to the editorAcademic

Abstract

In this Letter, in “About 75% of this reduction is expected to come from emission reductions and the remaining 25% from land use, land-use change and forestry”, ‘25%’ should read ‘1%’ and '75%' should read '99%'. In the sentence “The carbon-sink-maximizing portfolio has a small negative effect on annual precipitation (−2 mm) and no effect on air temperature (Table 1)” the word ‘precipitation’ was omitted. Denmark was accidentally deleted during the conversion of Fig. 1. The original Letter has been corrected online.

Original languageEnglish
Pages (from-to)E13-E13
Number of pages1
JournalNature
Volume567
Issue number7748
Early online date5 Mar 2019
DOIs
Publication statusPublished - 21 Mar 2019

Fingerprint

Carbon Sequestration
Forestry
Denmark
Climate
Air
Temperature
Forests

Bibliographical note

Trade-offs in using European forests to meet climate objectives, Nature, (2018), 562, 7726, (259-262).
DOI: 10.1038/s41586-018-0577-1

Cite this

Luyssaert, S., Marie, G., Valade, A., Chen, Y. Y., Djomo, S. N., Ryder, J., ... McGrath, M. J. (2019). Author Correction: Trade-offs in using European forests to meet climate objectives. Nature, 567(7748), E13-E13. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41586-019-1023-8
Luyssaert, Sebastiaan ; Marie, Guillaume ; Valade, Aude ; Chen, Yi Ying ; Djomo, Sylvestre Njakou ; Ryder, James ; Otto, Juliane ; Naudts, Kim ; Lansø, Anne Sofie ; Ghattas, Josefine ; McGrath, Matthew J. / Author Correction: Trade-offs in using European forests to meet climate objectives. In: Nature. 2019 ; Vol. 567, No. 7748. pp. E13-E13.
@article{df3229be49b147279aa9bbdc79c6a2eb,
title = "Author Correction: Trade-offs in using European forests to meet climate objectives",
abstract = "In this Letter, in “About 75{\%} of this reduction is expected to come from emission reductions and the remaining 25{\%} from land use, land-use change and forestry”, ‘25{\%}’ should read ‘1{\%}’ and '75{\%}' should read '99{\%}'. In the sentence “The carbon-sink-maximizing portfolio has a small negative effect on annual precipitation (−2 mm) and no effect on air temperature (Table 1)” the word ‘precipitation’ was omitted. Denmark was accidentally deleted during the conversion of Fig. 1. The original Letter has been corrected online.",
author = "Sebastiaan Luyssaert and Guillaume Marie and Aude Valade and Chen, {Yi Ying} and Djomo, {Sylvestre Njakou} and James Ryder and Juliane Otto and Kim Naudts and Lans{\o}, {Anne Sofie} and Josefine Ghattas and McGrath, {Matthew J.}",
note = "Trade-offs in using European forests to meet climate objectives, Nature, (2018), 562, 7726, (259-262). DOI: 10.1038/s41586-018-0577-1",
year = "2019",
month = "3",
day = "21",
doi = "10.1038/s41586-019-1023-8",
language = "English",
volume = "567",
pages = "E13--E13",
journal = "Nature",
issn = "0028-0836",
publisher = "Nature Publishing Group",
number = "7748",

}

Luyssaert, S, Marie, G, Valade, A, Chen, YY, Djomo, SN, Ryder, J, Otto, J, Naudts, K, Lansø, AS, Ghattas, J & McGrath, MJ 2019, 'Author Correction: Trade-offs in using European forests to meet climate objectives' Nature, vol. 567, no. 7748, pp. E13-E13. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41586-019-1023-8

Author Correction: Trade-offs in using European forests to meet climate objectives. / Luyssaert, Sebastiaan; Marie, Guillaume; Valade, Aude; Chen, Yi Ying; Djomo, Sylvestre Njakou; Ryder, James; Otto, Juliane; Naudts, Kim; Lansø, Anne Sofie; Ghattas, Josefine; McGrath, Matthew J.

In: Nature, Vol. 567, No. 7748, 21.03.2019, p. E13-E13.

Research output: Contribution to JournalComment / Letter to the editorAcademic

TY - JOUR

T1 - Author Correction: Trade-offs in using European forests to meet climate objectives

AU - Luyssaert, Sebastiaan

AU - Marie, Guillaume

AU - Valade, Aude

AU - Chen, Yi Ying

AU - Djomo, Sylvestre Njakou

AU - Ryder, James

AU - Otto, Juliane

AU - Naudts, Kim

AU - Lansø, Anne Sofie

AU - Ghattas, Josefine

AU - McGrath, Matthew J.

N1 - Trade-offs in using European forests to meet climate objectives, Nature, (2018), 562, 7726, (259-262). DOI: 10.1038/s41586-018-0577-1

PY - 2019/3/21

Y1 - 2019/3/21

N2 - In this Letter, in “About 75% of this reduction is expected to come from emission reductions and the remaining 25% from land use, land-use change and forestry”, ‘25%’ should read ‘1%’ and '75%' should read '99%'. In the sentence “The carbon-sink-maximizing portfolio has a small negative effect on annual precipitation (−2 mm) and no effect on air temperature (Table 1)” the word ‘precipitation’ was omitted. Denmark was accidentally deleted during the conversion of Fig. 1. The original Letter has been corrected online.

AB - In this Letter, in “About 75% of this reduction is expected to come from emission reductions and the remaining 25% from land use, land-use change and forestry”, ‘25%’ should read ‘1%’ and '75%' should read '99%'. In the sentence “The carbon-sink-maximizing portfolio has a small negative effect on annual precipitation (−2 mm) and no effect on air temperature (Table 1)” the word ‘precipitation’ was omitted. Denmark was accidentally deleted during the conversion of Fig. 1. The original Letter has been corrected online.

UR - http://www.scopus.com/inward/record.url?scp=85063290852&partnerID=8YFLogxK

UR - http://www.scopus.com/inward/citedby.url?scp=85063290852&partnerID=8YFLogxK

U2 - 10.1038/s41586-019-1023-8

DO - 10.1038/s41586-019-1023-8

M3 - Comment / Letter to the editor

VL - 567

SP - E13-E13

JO - Nature

JF - Nature

SN - 0028-0836

IS - 7748

ER -